Before you post a comment, consider this:
* 1. Keep it clean.Comments that are obscene, vulgar, lewd or sexually-oriented will get the ax. Creative spelling of such terms also will be banned.
* 2. Don’t threaten to hurt or kill anyone.
* 3. Be truthful. Don’t lie about anyone or anything.
* 4. Be nice. No racism, sexism or any other sort of -ism that degrades another person.
* 6. Keep it local. Do not post direct links to sites outside of Caller.com.
* 7. Police yourselves. Hit the “Suggest Removal” button on offensive comments.
* 8. Share what you know. Give us your eyewitness accounts, background, observations and history.
* 9. Ask questions. What more do you want to know about the story?
* 10. Stay focused. Keep on the story’s topic.
* 11.Help us get it right. If you find a factual error or misspelling, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call 886-3697.