Plenty of people will be blogging the Republican Convention, though likely not nearly as many as the more than 120 who blogged the Democratic Convention last month.
Still, this will give yet another set of perspectives from the convention -- from independent bloggers to media bloggers to delegates.
Here are some of the credentialed bloggers covering the GOP Convention in New York City:
- Alan Nelson of command-post.org
- Jay Rosen for Press Think
- Kevin Aylward for WizBang!
- Scott Sala for Slant Point
- Brian Reich for Campaign Web Review
- Matt Margolis for Blogs For Bush
- Captain's Quarters
- Power Line
- Dean's World
- Spot On
- INDC Journal
- RealClear Politics
- Red State
- Hugh Hewitt
- Irish Lass
- Roger Simon
- Taegan Goddard's Political Wire
- interplanetary cosmic bullspit
- Kansas delegate Travis Lenkner on gopdelegate.blogspot.com
- Jay Rosen for Knight Ridder Digital's Sky Box blog
- Newsweek's Howard Fineman for MSNBC.com
- Chris Matthews, Joe Trippi and others for MSNBC
- Charles Madigan for The Chicago Tribune
- Ellen Warren for The Chicago Tribune
- Christopher Lydon for Boston.com
- Rick Neudorff for Gotham Gazette
- Student journalists for Wireless Election Connection
- BBC News Online's Kevin Anderson
- Joshua Clover for The Village Voice
- Anya Kamenetz for The Village Voice
- Delegate Pamela Brown for The Virginian-Pilot's HamptonRoads.com
- Delegate Tony Cobb for The Virginian-Pilot's HamptonRoads.com
- Delegate Kendall Rhodes for The Virginian-Pilot's HamptonRoads.com
- Alan Bjerga for the Wichita Eagle
- Steve Love for the Akron Beacon Journal
- Adam Smeltz for Knight Ridder Washington Bureau (and thus all Knight Ridder sites)
- Tom Webb for the St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Dave Barry's Blog
- Walter R. Mears and Nancy Benac for The Associated Press
- Kate Cox for The Denver Post
- Dan Kennedy for Boston Phoenix
- Marc Cooper for LA Weekly
- Joshua Bearman for LA Weekly
- Ben Ehrenreich for LA Weekly
- Steven Mikulan for LA Weekly
- John McCarthy and other for Newsday
- Matt Welch, Tim Blair, and Julian Sanchez for Reason Magazine
NOTE: This list will be updated through the GOP Convention.
Let us know if you hear of others going...
Discussion1 comments about 'Who's blogging the GOP convention'
Hi there !
This is probably not the place or the time but , personally , if I had a vote in your Presidential election , I would spoil same on purpose ! My reason ? As an Irish Republican , I have lost faith in the election system ; (good?) people go in to change the system , and the system changes them .
I run a small 'blog' in Ireland , dealing with our own troubled past , and still troubling present -
Thank You ,
Slan go foill anois ,
Sharon , Dublin , Ireland .
Posted by Sharon O'Sullibhan. at August 31, 2004 2:15 PM
Post a comment
TrackBack URL: http://www.cyberjournalist.net/cgi-bin/mt-tab.cgi/2332 Weblogs reference 'Who's blogging the GOP convention' Blogging My Belated Birthday Blues
Trackback excerpt: [Read More]
Posted on Doctor Daisy at September 9, 2004 6:31 AM
Trackback excerpt: La relevancia de los weblogs de opinión política en la campaña presidencial estadounidense ya se puso de relieve con motivo de la concesión de acreditaciones para la convención demócrata y para la actual convención republicana. En este contexto, Techno... [Read More]
Posted on eCuaderno v.2.0 at November 28, 2004 10:42 AM