Some interesting examples of election coverage online tonight…
- NPR is blogging election results tonight on NPR.org and NPR’s Andy Carvin is posting precinct results, as well as whenever NPR makes a call on a particular race, using a Twitter account called nprnewsblog
- washingtonpost.com and Newsweek are streaming for the first time an unprecedented 6 hours of live Super Tuesday election coverage in video. In a live Webcast, Jon Meacham, Bob Woodward, Eugene Robinson, Dan Balz, Howard Kurtz, Sally Quinn, Chris Cillizza, among others, are providing commentary and analysis of the results in real time.
- YouTube’s Super Tuesday page with map
- CNN is offering instant Super Tuesday results via e-mail
- washingtonpost.com is offering results via SMS – just text the candidate’s name or the state
- KPBS’ has a Flickr pool of voters’ election photos
- ABC News on Facebook
Seen anything else interesting online? Post it in the comments below.